Electrical Multi Skilled Engineer (Facilities Management)
- Full Time
We are working with a large nation Facilities Management contract who have won a large long term contract covering the Central and West Central area of Scotland, the role is to work across multiply sites on both PPM, reactive and small works on commercial properties. And to ensure that the PPM works are delivered in a timely fashion in line with the agreed PPM planner. The successful candidate will be expected to carry out repairs outside of their core trades when required.
Ÿ To ensure that the Facilities are maintained to the levels specified in the Performance Standards of various contracts.
Ÿ To undertake planned, responsive and cyclical maintenance work as per the agreed client programme
Ÿ To undertake maintenance duties in such a manner as to support the objectives of the client and with respect for the dignity and privacy of the client teams.
Ÿ To ensure the safe operation of all plant, equipment and tools.
Ÿ To operate at all times with safe working practices with due regard to Health and Safety Regulations, COSHH, Control of Infection, Waste Disposal etc in accordance with legislative requirements and policies and procedures of RFM.
Ÿ To maintain asset histories, maintenance records and helpdesk reports, informing the Contracts Manager or sub-contractors of any follow up action that may be required.
Ÿ To report all accidents and incidents as appropriate.
Ÿ To provide support and assistance to other personnel on site in the delivery of contracted services
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
* Fully time served Electrician experience in installation, maintenance, reactive and PPM work.
* Hold latest BS 7671 IEE Wiring Regs 17th Edition
* C&G 2391 , 2394 / 2395 or equivalent inspecting and Tester
* Experience in electrical power distribution systems/lighting systems and fault finding
* Ability to work with PDA / Smart devices for job management
* Ability to work either on own initiative or within a team
* Ability to cover tasks out with core skill (plumbing / fabric)
This role is basedon shift 40 hours per week, between the hours of 07.00 and 19.00 each day
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83163498