Mobile Repair Technician - Facilities
We are currently working with a leading Construction contractor in their Facilities division to recruit a Mobile Repair Technician for large contracts in the central London area
Summary of Role:
It is the responsibility of the Mobile Repair Technician to manage all elements assigned to them in a professional and safe manner. Establishment and administration of working processes, planned and reactive maintenance regimes, health and safety management and support to the Account commercial team are all key parts of the role. Generally reporting to the Facilities Manager or Principle Engineer, the role will involve pro-actively managing planned and reactive work orders and liaising with the Customer Support Centre to close out work orders and enable effective communications into the team and the Customer.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Ensure PDAs are used to maximum effect in managing the close out of planned and reactive work orders
* Pro-actively use the Maximo CAFM platform to improve operating efficiency.
* Ensure that the systems are also used to full effect to support our Customers business objectives
* Support the Facilities Manager in implementing the successful management strategy for the Account.
* Comply with the systems established to support the operational needs of the Account to optimise the management of all planned and reactive works
* Works with the Facilities Managers to develop management resource plans to meet operational needs and effects change where required
* Where necessary, work with Suppliers to deliver excellence in service into our Customers
* Pro-actively manage feedback of information back into Maximo through effective use of the PDAs
* Understand the financial requirements of the Account.
* Support the Facilities Manager and Commercial teams in managing the finances of the Account
* Ensure correct commercial procedures are followed to ensure the Clients budgets requirements are adhered to and the Account is not exposed to financial risk.
* Support the commercial team in developing quotes/business cases for out of scope/additional works
* Manage entry of cost information (time and materials) into Maximo through effective use of the PDAs
Qualifications: Fully qualified test and inspection electrician able to work on own initiative
Relevant Experience: Time served installation electrician able to sign of his own work through T&I
On offer is a competitive renumeration package and the chance to be part of one of the UK's leading businesses in the sector
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83162047