Length: 6 Months - extension likely
Start Date: ASAP
My client is looking for an experienced systems engineer to join a growing team within the aerospace and avionics division.
Key Skills and Experience required:
* Experience in Design, Development and Qualification of Electronics/ Avionics systems as per DO-254, DO-160G
* Hands on experience in concept to qualification of Avionics hardware using microprocessor and FPGA architectures
* Experience of the full new product introduction lifecycle (concept definition to product launch)
* Applicants must have a minimum of a 2.1 BEng in Aerospace Engineering or a similar Engineering discipline.
* Experience in integrating hardware/software
* Experience in System modelling, algorithm development and data analysis, preferably using MATLAB
If you're interested, please send a recent CV to or call 0161 448 8881 for immediate consideration.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83161854