This year, our client will have an OCT for you to use and benefit from pre-screened patients where you will be able to spend a further 25 minutes as part of their sight test. This is a brilliant opportunity for an Optometrist who wants flexibility around weekends and time off to ensure an excellent work-life balance - work life balance is extremely important with some staff members taking months out for travelling. This unique opportunity will give you support and training needed to obtain further enhanced optical services accreditations as well as giving you the benefit of realistic progression; whether that be leadership or clinical, our client is at the forefront of developing their Optometrists. All equipment is ultra-modern, up to date, no more than 3-4 years old and you have the flexibility of using whichever equipment you are comfortable with.
- £45,000 - £60,000 OTE £66,000 + 5 weeks holiday + 8 days + Pension
- Large spacious and well-equipped premises on the verge of gaining an OCT
- Excellent, dedicated permanent team of Optometrists and experienced Dispensing Opticians
- Support and development to gain enhanced optical services accreditations
- Real development opportunities to climb the ladder to management (Optional)
- Flexibility when it comes to weekend work
- Accredited platinum employer
- 4 - 5 days considered
- Enhanced Optical Services - become accredited
- Progress and develop your role
- Newly Qualified Optometrists considered - happy to interview before final exams
- Extremely Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including pension
- Work with top of the range equipment including an OCT in the future
For further details, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/83166254