Business Systems Manager
Business Systems Manager
Contract: 12 month fixed term contract, flexible days/hours / Freelance/day-rate options also considered.
Salary: Circa £40,000 FTE, dependent on experience.
Location: Ross-on-Wye (flexible/home working options available)
Closing: Applications accepted on a rolling basis
Our client is the UK’s leading charity for the protection of our seas, shores and wildlife. Based in Ross-on-Wye, the organisation is the voice for the sea, for all the fascinating creatures that live beneath the waves, for our breath-taking coastal environment, for all those who make a sustainable living from the sea and for everyone who simply enjoys visiting the beach and our glorious coastline.
They have ambitious plans to grow substantially over the coming years and are looking for a Business Systems Manager to lead the successful delivery of a programme of high-profile and business-critical IT projects, starting with the delivery of a new CRM system.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to apply extensive technical experience and successfully deliver projects that will enable tangible organisational changes and improved business processes using business systems and software. As an experienced project manager, you will be unfazed when managing multiple work-streams, able to confidently negotiate and manage supplier contracts, and have the skills to inspire and direct resources to successfully deliver projects.
This role will deliver projects that will achieve ambitious plans for growth and impact, so if you have confidence in your abilities, have strong communication skills that can create solution-focused relationships with our highly driven but often non-technical colleagues, then we want to hear from you.
Duties Will Include:
- Manage the successful implementation of a business-critical IT projects (CRM and finance systems) following recognized good practice.
- Oversee the procurement of new services and software as required for the delivery of the projects.
- Competently lead multiple workstreams at the same time, prioritizing where required.
- Ensure that the IT systems at MCS link effectively with one another, as required.
- Ensure that the systems are effectively handed over to the end users, with sufficient training, user notes and system documentation in place
What you’ll need:
- Significant experience of successfully delivering complex IT projects and improving business processes through the effective use of technology
- Knowledge of a range of CRM solutions, particularly those relevant to the charity sector
- A track-record of delivering IT projects that meet requirements, on time and within budget
- Ability to engage a broad range of stakeholders in projects to improve organisational effectiveness.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to translate technical solutions to non-technical teams
- The ability to manage a number of work-streams at the same time
- Demonstrable negotiating and influencing skills for internal stakeholders, and external suppliers for contracts and agreements
- An adaptable and positive outlook which seeks to solve problems positively.
- Comfortable working at a fast-pace, effectively managing your own workload and the expectations of stakeholders making requests.
- A desire to be part of an organisation with ambitious aims to make changes for the marine environment.
If you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords:Business Systems Manager, Business Systems, IT Support, IT Vacancies, IT Systems, IT System Support, Project Management, Operations Management, Business Development
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83163560