Maintenance Engineer - DAYS- FMCG
Maintenance Engineer – DAYS- FMCG
Salary: £36,000- 43,000
Shift: Monday- Friday Days- 8:30 – 5:30
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a successful food manufacturing site in the heart of London. The successful candidate will join a prestigious company who are currently going through numerous changes aided to improve production. This is the perfect time to join the company as they are currently implementing the new changes and look to take the next leap. They have had an increase of sales which is the reason the need of this Maintenance Engineer has arisen. If you are a looking to join a Blue Chip Food Company, working only Monday- Friday Days, this is role for you.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful candidate must be multi-skilled.
- The Maintenance Engineer will be completing PPMs and Reactive Maintenance
- Must hold an Engineering Qualification
- Must hold Electrical and Mechanical Qualifications
- Must be happy to work Independently and work on the production line and building services
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Prestigious company
- Very Competitive Salary
- Working for a leading company in their market
- Adding production lines in the coming year
- Working Monday- Friday DAYS
Benefits: Pension, Succession Plan, Onsite car parking, walking distance from the tube
Commutable: Wembley, Harrow, Kensal Green
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83163346