CRS Application Developer (Galileo, Sabre and/or Amadeus CRS)
Job Title: CRS Application Developer (Galileo, Sabre and/or Amadeus CRS)Salary/Rate: Negotiable Location: Flexible - Could be home working or in London or Glasgow Type: Permanent Industry: Flexible Job Reference: ADFA-502025
CRS Application Developer Position Overview: Our client is actively seeking a new Application Developer who has experience of working with either Galileo, Sabre and/or Amadeus CRS. Working in a team of 7, you will develop, maintain and support the companies CRS Application.
CRS Application Developer Description:
- Work with national and international Senior Product Managers, Product Owners and other stake holders to understand the requirements.
- Turn the business requirements into technical specifications.
- Develop scripts to support the requirements.
- Undertake unit testing of development and work with product managers and other stakeholders to undertake testing of the scripts.
- Clearly communicate problem definition, status, resolution and impact to stakeholders.
- Development of routines, templates.
- Configuration and administration of the companies CRS.
- Management of the companies CRS development projects by third parties.
- Quality assurance and 2nd level support.
CRS Application Developer Requirements:
- Have good knowledge of CRS – Galileo, Sabre and/or Amadeus.
- Be able to think outside the box and provide innovative and imaginative solutions to products.
- Have experience in the development of routines in source code (Visual Basic).
- Be effective in planning and organising own priorities, able to utilise resources and people effectively.
- Be a natural problem solver.
- Have good experience in the execution of projects.
- Be able to keep pace with change and acquire knowledge and skills as the business develops.
For more information please either Call us, Email: jobs[at]broadrockmarks[dot]com or click apply.
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Broadrock Marks is a search firm that provides IT recruitment solutions on a Permanent, Contract and Retained basis for companies in the UK and internationally. We specialise in 6 core markets are which include: Software Development & Architecture | Data & Analytics | Infrastructure & Cloud | Executive & Senior Search | Information Security | Project Management & Business Change.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83160937