Sytems Technician - Kent
A technology manufacturer in Kent is seeking a Systems Technician with experience in electrical/electronic/IT assembly experience .
The successful candidate will be working within a dynamic and highly skilled team who specialise in the assembly, configuration and test of advanced systems. Attention to detail, adherence to quality standards, mechanical assembly skills, basic wiring skills, Wired and Wireless network set up and test skills are central to this role.
Key areas of responsibility
• Assembly, configuration, set up, test and verification of equipment.
• Set up, preparation and configuration of; servers, digital signage screens, wired network hardware, wireless network access points and client equipment.
• A skilled technology professional with a strong electro mechanical assembly and fitting skill set along with basic wiring skills.
• Previous experience setting up IT equipment; loading & configuring software; wired and wireless network settings for client hardware and network hardware.
• Comfortable reading and referring to engineering drawings and specifications.
• Experienced in working to deadlines in a timely and efficient manner
• Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills (Verbal & Written) with colleagues and customers.
• A reliable self-starter, able to work independently or as part of a team.
• A car driver with valid licence
key words: workshop engineer workshop technician engineering technician precision engineer electronic assembly cable assembly Electrical Assembler electrical assembly wireman panel wiring panel assembly mechanical assembly assembly engineer assembly technician machine shop machining machine tool mechanical fitter milling machine tool engineer mechanical assembling mechanical assembler tool maker toolmaker lathe tool making toolmaking cutting machine micrometer machinist milling machine bench fitting precision engineer mechanical fitter machine tool tool engineer tool maker toolmaker lathe tool making toolmaking cutting machine jigs grinding press tool pillar drill chop saw band saw mechanical engineer mechanical engineering electrical engineer electrical engineering electronics engineer electronics engineering electronic engineer electronic engineering mechanical fittings pressure fitting and assembly assembler assembling mechanical engineer electrical engineer panel wirer mechanical engineering electronics engineer electronics engineer pcb assembly it engineer it technician lab technician software engineer software technician it speciaislist it engineer computer engineer computer technician computer repair it repair it graduate software graduate
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83161832