Junior Productivity Engineer
Job Title: Junior Productivity Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Circa £35,000 p/a
We are assisting our client in the search for a Junior Productivity Engineer to fill a fantastic new vacancy in London. If you have excellent technical expertise with Microsoft and Apple products, some Linux scripting and exposure to AWS, then we'd love to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will possess the following technical skills and attributes:
- Deep technical expertise with Microsoft and Apple products and software.
- Experience of network technologies
- Some Linux scripting and exposure to AWS
- Working knowledge of Terraform would be significantly advantageous
- Highly tuned attention to detail coupled with project and time management skills.
- Willing to keep abreast of market and technological changes.
Main duties include:
- To provide a first point of contact when troubleshooting all desktop, network and telephone issues.
- Carry out software upgrades, virus checking and monitoring security settings.
- Set up and configuration of new work stations and carry out all work station moves.
- Recommend changes in technology practices and procedures.
- Basic Linux server administration.
- Security administration.
We will be assisting our client to appoint a suitable candidate for this vacancy ASAP. If you are interested in applying and would like to discuss this opportunity in detail, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83161700