Senior Management Information Analyst
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working alongside a market leading organisation based in Birmingham to appoint a senior Management Information Analyst on an interim contract basis. Initially this contract will be for 3 months whilst they appoint on a permanent basis, but this could be extended until early 2019.
This opportunity is paying up to £45,000 per annum, working full time hours across Monday to Friday.
This is an exciting opportunity to support a growing team in a leading education business with excellent development prospects. The role will hold responsibility to act as the HR business intelligence expert in relation to workforce data & reporting. You will oversee the development of HR reports to internal and external customers. You will have one direct report.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Contribute statistical guidance to the development of HR projects and resolve data issues
- Understand & interrogate data sets in order. This will include complex pay modelling.
- Presents facts, trends and anomalies to a wide audience to both internal and external.
Skills and Experience
- Degree or Professional qualification
- Experience in Education is highly desired
- Experience in retrieving, analysing and present Management Information
- Problem solver with the ability to seek, interpret and analyse the best source.
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to engage a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent IT skills including Excel (must be able to use V Look-ups and Pivot Tables)
- Excellent numerical skills to be able to interpret tables and graphs.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83132492