I am recruiting on behalf of one of Northern Ireland's top 100 businesses as they seek to appoint a Finance Manager. Operating at the heart of the business your remit will be to manage a small finance team, engaging with stakeholders across the business and ensuring strong internal controls are in place. This is an ideal role for an ambitious and driven accountant seeking to step up into a managerial position.
Key duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing a small finance team, responsible for review and supervision of said team.
- Plan and deliver upon the company's annual finance strategy
- Translate complex financial information for non-finance personnel to advise on strategic decision making
- Liaise with external auditors
- Responsibility for risk management, including compliance
To be considered you must be:
- A Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) with at least 2 years PQE
- Have prior experience in managing a small team
- Competent on MS Office (V-Lookups, Pivot tables)
- Prior experience with SAP & Cognos (desirable)
If you're a Qualified Accountant seeking a new challenge and are ready for that key strategic role in a rapidly growing business then this is the role for you.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83160952