Robert Half Devon & Cornwall are partnering with a well-established business in Exeter to hire a Credit Controller on an ongoing temporary basis for 3-6 months and will pay £10-12 p/h (depending on experience).
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join a business in Exeter for a period between 3-6 months.
- Monitoring unpaid debtors and chasing by phone and email
- Posting of sales
- Dealing with client enquiries
- Producing debtor reports
- Providing copy invoices
- Initiating and controlling standing order & direct debit mandates
- Billing - interim and standing order billing
- Daily banking
- Bank allocations
- Initiating Receipted invoices
- Taking credit/debit card payments and processing on to the system
- Processing Statement of Accounts
- General office duties as required
- AAT qualified or equivalent, and a minimum of 1 years accounting experience
- Have good communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Be tactful, calm and assertive
- Possess strong computer and numeracy skills
- Have previous credit control experience
Our client is based in modern offices on one of the large industrial estates in Exeter and is a reputable business within the Engineering sector. After a busy period over summer, the client needs an experienced Credit Controller to ensure cash flow for the subsequent period.
For more information on this Exeter based Credit Controller role please contact Jamie O'Connor at Robert Half Devon & Cornwall on 01392 341130
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83161514