Marketing Manager Consumer Healthcare
Would you like to join a company that’s helping patients across the world to see better, in order to live better?
Would you like to join a team that holds Ethics, Respect and Efficiency at its core? Why not put your hard-earned marketing skills to the test in this standalone Consumer Healthcare Marketing Manager role in our OTC division?
As the Marketing Manager for OTC Healthcare you will be responsible for increasing growth and profitability through strategic development and implementation of defined and tactical marketing and promotional plans. You will be responsible for coaching and developing other team members in their marketing careers.
You will apply your previous healthcare skills and knowledge to develop marketing plans, e-commerce platforms, product launches and Social Media to providing a clear direction for the sales team to deliver on a product strategy. You will work with Jenni White (check her out on LinkedIn by clicking here we think she’s worth working for!) to develop robust training plans to maximise the growth potential of new and existing customers.
We’ve got some new products coming so you better be ready to apply your product launch experience to make a success of this. Ensuring sales rep engagement, customer advocacy and rapid sales uptake.
The nature of our industry means that your previous experience of working in Healthcare will set you up well to manage artwork approvals for new and existing products by liaising with our talented Regulatory team and the PAGB.
As the Marketing Manager for Healthcare you will be responsible for increasing growth and profitability through strategic development and implementation of defined and tactical marketing and promotional plans.
At Bausch we encourage you to manage your career and discuss this with your manager in regular catch ups and more formal twice-yearly performance and development discussions. We have a professional qualification policy that will enable you to further your marketing studies with financial support and we encourage you to get involved in projects across the business.
It’s also good to know that Bausch has been around for 165 years and that as well as your competitive salary we also have a robust benefits package. Because we believe that life isn’t just about work it’s also about living we have included:
- Peace of mind from our Medical insurance
- Knowing that you are planning for your retirement Pension Matched by us up to 10% (conditions apply)
- Comfort from our generous Life assurance package
- Reward for a job well done through our Bonus incentive plan
- Work life balance with 25 days holiday with the ability to buy 5 more
- Work life balance with our 35hr week contract
- A healthy lifestyle with weekly Fresh fruit deliveries
- Convenience with hot and cold drinks, fridges, microwaves and toasters.
- Living our product with our free product scheme for you and a family member
- Tax efficiencies with Childcare vouchers
- Participate in our volunteering, charitable and fundraising initiatives in the local community
- Take part in our many social events to get to know your colleagues on a more personal level
- Join our keen runners in the running club
- Get your bake on in our regular charity bake sales
- And above all a chance to help preserve the world’s eyes , watch this videoto see how important that is to all of us!!
So if you want to join our team to help the world to see better, in order to live better, please click Apply Now. You will then be re-directed to the Bausch + Lomb site to complete your application.
This job was originally posted as www.emedcareers.com/job/960713705