A dynamic well established company are looking to recruit an Internal Auditor to join their team based in Sunderland on a permanent basis.
The client are a dynamic well established company based in Sunderland who are looking to recruit an Internal Auditor to join their team on a permanent basis.
The key duties include:
- Preparing an audit plan prior to carrying out each audit
- Reviewing and evaluating the systems of management controls
- Preparing reports and compiling supporting documentation
- Discussing the findings of the audit with the wider team members
- Making recommendations and setting target implementation dates
- Recording the outcome of corporate of each audit using an internal database
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with all stakeholders across the organisation.
The successful candidate will:
- Be either a studier or a part qualified accountant through ACCA, ACA or CIMA
- Have experience carrying out audits
- Have a very analytical mindset with fantastic attention to detail
- Have experience with identifying risk
- Be a highly driven individual who is keen to progress their career within a dynamic working environment
- Have fantastic communication skills in order to create positive relationships across the business
- Be able to work in a fast paced evolving business
- Full time
- Opportunity to develop within an internal audit capacity
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83159458