Senior Data Protection Officer
I'm working with a Technology firm who are looking to identify a Senior Data Protection Officer to join on a permanent basis. The role will involve monitoring the firms ongoing compliance with GDPR and other relevant Data Protection & Privacy regulations.
- Assess the Firm and ensure it is compliant with Data Protection laws under GDPR.
- Provide support across the business on Legal Negotiations with Third Party Suppliers and Clients.
- Advise on Third party Data Sharing Agreements.
- Conduct Data Privacy Impact Assessments and monitor outcomes of those completed.
- Review, update and implement Data Protection & Privacy Policies and Procedures.
- Monitor any breaches of the DPA and ensure the appropriate remedial action is taken.
- Strong influencing ability and able to build and maintain strong relationships with senior stakeholders.
- At least 5 years hands-on experience on Data Protection & Privacy.
- Previously worked within a Commercial environment.
- Must have been working on a GDPR in their current role.
- Previous experience of Negotiating contract clauses and conducting DPIA's.
- Experience of dealing with Data Protection & Privacy issues within a Technology company.
- Holds the relevant ISEB/BCS or IAPP qualification.
- Understanding of UK and European/Global Data Privacy legal requirements.
- Personable and takes a pragmatic approach to Privacy.
Salary: £70,000 - £84,000
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82986409