Junior Claims Advisor
Junior Claims Advisor
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 Basic with an OTE of up to £25,000
Hours: Monday – Thursday
09:00 – 17:30
09:00 – 17:00
About the company:
Taylor Edwards are a rapidly growing claims management company. We specialise in helping people recover mis-sold payment protection insurance. Unlike lots of other companies in our industry, we don’t make any nuisance sales calls to our customers and operate a friendly, professional and no-pressure approach to attracting new clients. To maintain this excellent relationship with our clients we are looking for more customer focused and professional customer service advisors to join us and help build on the fantastic service we offer to our highly valued clients. We are currently going through a period of extended growth and have lots of new opportunities for the right candidates, offering immediate jobs and excellent opportunities to progress and develop.
Duties of the Junior Claims Advisor:
- Whether it’s providing advice to our clients about their claims over the phone or by post or email, processing post from lenders or clients or using your initiative to solve problems for our clients, you’ll be there to make the experience as hassle free as possible for our very engaged clients.
- You’ll take full ownership of your calls and your work, ensuring your customers receive detailed and comprehensive guidance making their journey as simple, informative and reassuring as possible.
- You’ll be following up with customers and will deal with them over a prolonged period so building strong relationships based on credibility and reliability will be key.
Requirements of the Junior Claims Advisor:
- All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK
- You’ll need to be able to show proven experience in customer service, along with building relationships with customers to find the very best solutions for them.
- Great listening skills
- A patient approach
- An understanding attitude
- The determination to go the extra mile for our customers every day to provide that truly personal service and help make us the best at what we do
Junior Claims Advisor Benefits:
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Regular chances for pay improvements
- Company Pension Plan
- You'll enjoy a flexible training programme and on-going coaching and support to enhance your development and open up progression opportunities.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Junior Claims Advisor role is right for you then please apply today!
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and applicants will be asked for documentation
NO Agencies please!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83021767