£18,000-£20,000 (Grade G) + amazing benefits
Lea Green, St Helens
40 hours per week- Monday-Friday 9am-6pm
Over the next 5 years we're going to grow the Co-op and make the communities we serve great places to live. We're planning to invest in the businesses we have now, and explore new opportunities to make a difference. Now we're looking to recruit a dispenser to join us to help explore pharmacy and prescription management as part of our new health and wellbeing venture. If you can bring us a passion for accuracy and attention to detail, we can offer you the chance to build a career with a business that always puts people at the heart of its strategy.
What you'll do
Working within our warehouse dispensary it'll be your job to prepare prescriptions to be sent out to our customers. Focusing on accuracy so our customers get the right products, on time whilst making sure we adhere to GPhC (general pharmaceutical council standards).
- prepare dispensing products against prescriptions
- manage the ordering and receipt of stock, making sure stock levels are correct at all times
- complete an accuracy check to make sure customers are getting the right products
- manage electronic prescription claims
- prepare prescriptions ready for dispatch so they can be sent out to customers so they can be dispatched to customers
This role would suit people who have
- NVQ Level 2 in pharmacy services or equivalent
- 1 year experience as a dispenser in a high volume pharmacy
- a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- distance selling experience would be great, but not essential
Why Co-op?As a Co-op colleague you'll do work that matters in an organisation where principles are just as important as profits. You'll also get a package that includes:
- a competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- an annual incentive scheme
- discounts on Co-op products and services
- a pension with up to 10% employer contributions
Building an inclusive workplace
We're actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We want to create an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of our teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances. You can about Co-op people policies.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/83164318