About The Business:
A unique time to join a very well established FMCG business in the natural health products sector, with a refreshed company mission and impressive new leadership team.
With a senior level directive to transform the global marketing comms strategy, the PR Manager will have the opportunity to focus on the UK & Distributor Key Markets to make your mark and grow your career capabilities.
About The Opportunity:
- Up to £40,000 Basic Salary
- Corporate Benefits Package
- New role in a rapidly growing global Communications team
Reporting to the Global Communications Manager, you'll be responsible for leading key brand PR plans (specifically across the UK, but also looking at Ireland & Australia etc.) to ensure maximum PR exposure in line with overall Brand Strategy.
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have a natural creativity in the way you express your ideas.
- You're able to bring stories to life in a consumer facing world.
- You have strong experience in a Consumer PR role (not specifically within Health & Beauty, and could be either client side or agency side) and have delivered strong, integrated and results-driven PR Campaigns.
- You have excellent press release and feature writing skills, as well as great relationships with consumer journalists!
- A brilliant digital understanding.
Contact Chloe Whitelock or Kat Mann for more information 01494 360360
Meet PIE. We like to do things differently.
Exceptional sales, marketing & operational recruitment across Consumer, FMCG, Automotive & Business to Business.
Together, we've a lot of strong, traditional, sales and marketing recruitment experience but with a modern, socially led approach to recruiting.
We will work with you through your journey to that next position and beyond, offering insight into organisations and into every step of the recruitment process.
Whether you're actively seeking a position or just want to stay abreast of the latest opportunities in the market then speak to one of our experienced consultants on 01494 360360 - we look forward to being in touch.