Temp Assistant Merchandiser - Womenswear
Henry Fox Recruitment have been appointed by a fast fashion high street retailer to supply an experienced Assistant Merchandiser (AM) to join their small expanding team on a Temporary basis.
The Assistant Merchandiser (AM) responsibilities will include -
- Forecasting sales and profit opportunities in all Stores
- Liaison with and visiting all stores to identify local opportunities
- Build up profiles of stores to help tailor stock packages to meet customers' demands
- Liaise with the Planning Department and Logistics on store openings/modernizations/closures and space changes.
- Compiling and reacting to feedback from retail
- Managing branch openings, closures, & space changes
- Liaise with B & M, Retail, Retail Finance, and Area Visual Merchandisers
- Review branch performance & identify sales opportunities & risks and feed into the planning team where applicable.
- Performance reporting and spotting trends to feedback to B&M
The ideal Assistant Merchandiser will come from a similar background within a womenswear retailer. Ideally looking for someone who is able to work under pressure and looking for a Blue Chip retailer with a smaller collaborative feel and atmosphere.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this opportunity and can start work immediately, please send us your CV immediately to be considered.
With regret, due to the volume of CVs we receive, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
*Assistant Merchandiser *Assistant Merchandiser *Assistant Merchandiser
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/83157016