Senior Store Manager
Majestic Wine has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Store Manager to join the team based in the Muswell Hill. Joining on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of £32,377 per annum.
Are you an Assistant Manager ready to take the next step in your career or maybe you're a General Manager in need of an exciting challenge?
Are you passionate about developing and leading a small close-knit team?
Do you want to grow and develop in a company that actively supports this?
Do you have experience working in hospitality or retail and are passionate about customer service?
If you answered yes to these questions, Majestic Wine would love to hear from you!
Majestic Wine is the largest wine specialist in the UK with over 200 stores, as well as a very significant online presence and megastores in Calais, France. Following the merger between Naked Wines and Majestic, CEO Rowan Gormley has set the wheels in motion to transform the business into a new kind of retailer - a retailer that is loved by customers, loved by suppliers and loved by shareholders.
The Senior Store Manager role:
Majestic Wine are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Retail Senior Store Manager who loves delighting customers, is passionate about developing a small group of talented people and strives to achieve success in their store.
Gone are the days where retail has to be boring and buying wine is a stuffy industry just for the rich and famous!
Majestic Wine is all about customer experience and what better way to engage with customers than opening a bottle at our tasting counter? We need someone who is full of energy, good at building relationships and can provide our customers with a super service.
Therefore, we are looking for someone who will lead by example and motivate their team to achieve success. So if you want to always be innovating and create new ideas as to how to grow your customer base, run exciting tasting events, and really develop your team, then this is the role for you…..
Key responsibilities of a Senior Store Manager:
- Taking autonomy over how the store is run and how successful it is
- Staffing - hiring and utilising team members as best as possible
- Stock Control - ensuring the shelves are fully stocked with the best wine for your customers
- Visual Merchandising - keeping the store looking great and attractive to customers
- Customer Service - delivering and facilitating a 5* customer service experience
- Leading from the front - using great coaching and management skills to develop your team
- Be a Wine Specialist - help our customers discover and buy wines they’ll absolutely love
We are looking for great Senior Store Managers who:
- Have a minimum of 2 years managerial experience in the retail or hospitality industry
- Have a great understanding of how to keep a team happy and motivated
- Have great knowledge of profit and loss statements and managing sales targets
- Have a track record of great team leadership, operational excellence, and delivering best in class customer service
- Wouldn’t ask a team member to do something that you wouldn’t do yourself
Benefits of becoming our Senior Store Manager:
- A 20% staff discount on everything in store, which you can share with two of your family or friends
- Store bonus schemes, so you can earn more on top of your salary
- The potential to become a Majestic Business Partner, earning a salary of up to £50,000 OTE
- WSET Training qualification
- Fantastic incentives that take you around the world to explore our different vineyards
- Free shares, so you can share in the success of the business
- A contributory Company Pension Plan
- Life Assurance (Worth 3 times your annual salary)
- 29 days holiday, including public and bank holidays
- PLUS invites to wine tasting events
- PLUS free lunch Fridays (if you hit your weekly targets!)
If you are passionate about growing and developing as a Retail Store Manager in a successful business who genuinely care about their people… please do apply for Muswell Hill today!
* Majestic Wine reserves the right to shortlist and appoint suitable candidates before the advert deadline date *
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/83154387