We are currently recruiting for a Merchandising Administration Assistant to join our team based in London and support in maximising sales through effective delivery of stock, administration, communication and managing deliveries. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
REISS has established a design philosophy centred on creating design-led menswear, womenswear and accessories. With an uncompromising commitment to delivering innovative and original products, we fuse exceptional design, quality and value.
At the heart of our business are our people. We all have a part to play in our continued success. Our people values are integral to this and support the entrepreneurial spirit that REISS was built on.
As our Merchandising Administration Assistant, you will support the Merchandising team and will be responsible for all stock allocations to our stores, outlets and wholesalers from the UK warehouse. This role is ideal for merchandising graduates or someone working within merchandising and looking to build on their existing experience.
Responsibilities of our Merchandising Administration Assistant will include:
- Working alongside Merchandisers and Assistant Merchandisers to ensure a seamless operation of the merchandising function
- Working with the merchandising team to help determine optimum stock levels whilst analysing sales performance
- Producing detailed reports in support of your analysis for merchandising team
- Developing and maintaining a good working relationship with suppliers to ensure excellent service and support
- Analysing previous sales history to determine future size ratio, sending out supplier enquiries, agreeing delivery dates and raising the purchase contract
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure that stock is booked into the Warehouse and delivered on time to meet the launch dates
Our Merchandising Administration Assistant will have the following skills and experience:
- This role is ideal for merchandising graduates or previous experience within a merchandising role
- Previous retail experience, be it from stores or a head office placement
- Excellent numerical/analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literate including MS Office particularly Excel
- Highly proficient analysing and interpreting numerical data
- Confidence in actively contributing to team discussions and problem solving
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Merchandising Administration Assistant,don’t miss out - apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/83166480