Bookkeeper / Administrator
Salary: £23k - £26k
Hours: Mon-Fri - 9am-5.30pm
Free parking on site
I have great pleasure in supporting our client in the recruitment of a Bookkeeper to join their friendly and expanding organisation assisting with some additional administration in their head offices located on the outskirts of Brighton.
* Preparation of management accounts up to trial balance
* VAT returns
* Posting bank transactions
* Reconciling multi-currency bank accounts
* Posting journals
* Purchase ledger
* Reconciling statements
* Processing orders and preparing orders and credit notes
* Organising and booking deliveries
* Processing returns
The right candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Proven bookkeeping background
* Dealt with multi-currency
* Reconciliation and VAT returns
* Excellent IT skills and have ideally used Sage 50
* Highly organised with the ability to meet strict deadlines
* Great communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy and professional organisation that offers a great working environment. For more information on this role please contact Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.