Paralegal (Industrial Disease) - Leading Law Firm
Are you an experienced Paralegal in the field of Personal Injury (and ideally Industrial Disease)?
If so then Chroma Legal are currently seeking a Paralegal to work for a legal 500 national law firm and highly regarded Industrial Disease team.
This is an excellent opportunity for strong law or LPC graduates, ideally possessing Legal Advice, Legal Assistant or Paralegal experience within a specialist disease areaof law.
What you will be doing;
- Assisting experienced lawyers with challenging, complex cases such as Asbestos, work-related stress, asthma vibration and chemical poisoning matters.
- Instructing and liaising on an on-going basis with a range of medical experts
- Meeting witnesses and generating witness statements as well as drafting other legal documentation.
- Assisting clients both over the phone and on a face-to-face basis
- Preparing court bundles
- Other general administrative and cases management work
What we are looking for;
- Strong academics and the ability to apply critical thinking
- Relevant work experience i.e. Legal Assistant/Legal Advice or exposure to Paralegal work within a related area of serious injury.
- Excellent communications skills; both written and verbal
- Strong client/customer liaison skills
- The ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
To discuss this opportunity please contact Louise Myers on 07733 479502 / 0161 457 117.
About us: Chroma Legal Services, part of the Chroma Recruitment Group provides recruitment solutions to large, medium and boutique law firms by connecting them with best in class operational and qualified legal professionals across the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83157416