Where will you work as a Domestic Assistant?
Rapkyns The Grange. The Grange is a lovely nursing home in Broadbridge Heath, that supports younger adults with learning and physical disabilities.
What benefits are there for you as a Domestic Assistant?
- 50p extra pay at weekends
- Double pay on bank holidays
- Paid breaks
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free staff bus
- Subsidised meals during your shifts
- Free uniform
- Reduced rate accommodation
- Mentoring scheme
- Exceptional career progression within the company
- Refer friend bonuses
What will we need from you as a Domestic Assistant?
We require you to be of a warm and friendly disposition with a caring nature.
Due to the nature of the business we need you to be reliable and punctual to ensure that the needs of the people we support are met, always.
What will the Domestic Assistant role entail?
- To gain knowledge and understanding of the day to day use and maintenance of the following equipment: Vacuum cleaner and carpet shampoo machine
- To become familiar with and to use correct working practice in regard to Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- To clean as required the following areas: Bedrooms, Inter-linking corridors and stairs, Bathrooms, Toilets, Public rooms, including reception rooms/areas, Clinical rooms, Offices and Storerooms
- To follow cleaning schedules as implemented by the group
- To observe the privacy and dignity of those we support in the home, at all times.
*The full job description will be discussed with you at interview stage.
Why work with us?
Sussex Healthcare has 23 homes across the South East of England and we are continually striving to deliver great quality care. We cover the following types of care within our homes:
- Physical Disabilities
- Mental Health
- Learning Disabilities
- End of life
- Acquired brain Injury
Key words: Domestic, domestic assistant, cleaner
Apply and join Sussex Healthcare!