Paralegal Defendant Motor
Job Title:Paralegal - Defendant Motor
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Main purpose of role:
As a Defendant Motor Paralegal you will progress motor insurance claims to an effective and satisfactory conclusion ensuring delivery of high levels of service both internally and externally. The right candidate must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to handle a busy caseload.
* Action all cases in line with company/client service standards and protocols.
* Proactive use of Proclaim case management systems to improve speed of settlement whilst ensuring compliance with the client's requirements.
* Manage a caseload involving liability disputes, MOJ and non MOJ personal injury claims, credit hire, indemnity disputes and allegations of fraud and fundamental dishonesty.
* Analyse risk and develop sound judgement to justify decisions in the management of cases.
* Prioritise work efficiently and effectively to ensure client service level agreements and deadlines are met.
* Defendant motor personal injury cases including MOJ Portal cases
* Defence of credit hire and/or counter claims
* Litigation and third party intervention experience highly desirable
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd (www.acs-recruitment.co.uk)are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.