Debt Recovery Paralegal
Join an incredible Nationally acclaimed law firm who have the ability to offer a wide range of products to National and International organisations & institutions. The business has become one of the 15 largest law firms in the UK whilst currently operating out of 14 offices throughout the UK. Furthermore, the business is looking for Debt Recovery Paralegals to join their already successful team due to growth within their brand new, state of the art offices in the heart of Manchester.
The successful Debt Recovery Paralegal can look forward to joining an already amazing business who currently employ over 2500 members of staff, who have all received first class training. Furthermore, during the company's proud 100-year history they have developed an exceptional reputation within their market. Debt Recovery Paralegals can look forward to a starting salary of up to £20,000, 25 days holiday, Contributory Pension, Health Plan, Critical Illness Cover, Death in Service Cover, Discounted Online Shopping, Season Ticket travel loan and Childcare Vouchers in addition to training that is second to non and brilliant working hours of 8:30-6 Monday to Friday.
Debt Recovery Paralegals will be responsible for;
- To provide technical and practical support in dealing with debt recovery and litigation actions
- Monitoring financial arrangements entered into with borrowers and clients
- Preparing court writs and serving on borrowers and generally managing the court process
- Answering client queries and provide status updates
- Send accurate correspondence to clients and third parties
- Perform all duties and services to high company standards performing as an ambassador at all times
Debt Recovery Paralegals will need;
- Experience working within Debt Recovery in a legal setting
- A good level of education, legal qualifications are desirable
- Strong communication & administrative skills
- A positive can-do approach
- Questioning and negotiation skills
- Proficient computer skills
If this looks like the role for you and you would like to earn up to £20,000 in an amazing office in Manchester, whilst working 8:30-6 Monday to Friday apply today for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83154433