Senior Payments Assistant
£22,000 - £25,000 for a Senior Payments Administrator in a large multinational organisation
Your new company
You will be joining an international business that is a leader in their industry, they are a multinational organisation that specialises in Business Services.
Your new role
You will be working within the Payments Team your duties will be as follows:
- Proposing and scheduling payments
- Responsibility for Payments team in managers absence
- Co-ordinate and organise workload of other team members adhering to deadlines
- Preparing Group cash flow requirements and reporting to Group treasury
- Liaising with key stakeholders and coordinating payment runs with internal departments.
- Raising and cancelling manual payments
- Balance sheet control and reconciliations including vendor accounts
- To effectively communicate and resolve ad hoc queries
- Liaison with the banks where required
What you'll need to succeed
This is a position that requires someone with long standing experience, the key requirements for this position are as follows:
- Previous experience of leading teams
- Decision making abilities
- Ability to develop and maintain new processes
- Working on your own initiative and resolution of queries for the whole team
- Proven record of working in a team environment delivering accurate accounting information
- Basic understanding of accounting concepts and have the ability to work to deadlines.
- Good working knowledge of excel
It is also desirable that you have Bookkeeping experience, AAT qualifications or experience with the use of SAP, these are however not mandatory.
What you'll get in return
You will be very favourably paid between £22,000 - £25,000 depending on experience which is generous compared to similar roles in the area. On top of this you will get a benefits package which includes Auto Enrolment Pension and 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83154535