IBA Accounts Technician
IBA Accounts Technician role- £35,000 PA- City of London
Your new company
This international insurance broker is offering an exciting opportunity for a new IBA Accountant to join the team in their central London based offices.
Your new role
This Accounts role will involve:
- Producing and distributing monthly statements and ad-hoc statements as required, to the appropriate client and underwriters
- Allocating cash
- Liaising on a regular basis with various technical departments
- Assisting with the maintenance of effective filing systems within the team
- Assisting the IBA manager by ensuring swift and effective problem resolution
- Providing regular feedback to IBA Underwriting Manager regarding ongoing work
- Producing high quality correspondence including letters, e-mails, faxes and reports
- Assisting in ensuring compliance with FCA Guidelines and rules, including maintaining accurate records
- Undertaking general office administrative duties as and when required
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have previous experience as an IBA accountant within the insurance industry. They will also be confident and willing to take on a high level of responsibility where it is needed.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary and a range of company benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83152603