Credit Control Administrator - 12 month FTC
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role requires high levels of attention to detail where maintaining accurate and up to date customer details and account records is imperative. The successful candidate will have the ability to manage their time whilst ensuring they allocate collected monies and raise necessary queries to the relevant parties.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract working 25 hours a week. We are flexible with the requested work pattern.
ABOUT THE FIRM
As the UK’s leading independent commercial property management specialist, Workman has an enviable position within the property industry. The Firm delivers to its clients an unrivalled service dedicated solely to the fundamentals of property management and building consultancy. We pride ourselves on the calibre of our employees and their unique skill sets. We offer a nationwide service, utilising the local knowledge of more than 600 employee’s and Partners working from a national office network with 11 principal offices in the UK an office in Paris and a growing presence in other European countries. Workman is currently undergoing a period of consistent and sustained growth.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES
• Monitor and Control several mailboxes by forwarding to the correct individual
• Maintaining contact details on accounts
• Dealing with returned cheques from the Client
• Updating and distributing the Name Query Log daily
• Working with the Credit Controller on Suspense items
• Completing refund process to tenants
• Emailing of invoices/statements
• Working closely with Credit Control
• Liaising with the Client’s Accounts Receivable team
• Regular report running
• Other Ad Hoc duties as and when required
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Attention to detail
• Good communication skills, written and verbal
• Works well in a team environment
• Able to prioritise and work under pressure
• Organised and able to work on own initiative
• IT and software skills, particularly Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel
This job description does not form part of your contract of employment and the duties may be amended from time to time.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83002193