Management Accountant - Woking - circa £35,000
This successful, well established company are looking for a Management Accountant to report and manage the monthly information for the production of monthly management accounts and their quarterly VAT returns including forecasting and cash management of the applicable company areas. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a salary of circa £35,000 plus excellent company benefits.
Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- Report monthly results for management accounts including ad-hoc reports. This involves all management accounting functions in the finance team and includes bank reconciliations, prepayments; purchase ledger accruals; sales ledger accruals etc as well as monthly reconciliations of the net balances on affiliates accounts.
- Complete and Check VAT returns to include in group VAT return on quarterly basis.
- Preparation of reports
- Forecasting of profit & loss, balance sheet and cash flows for company objective achievement and third party information when required
- Maintain company asset register and amortisation schedule.
- Be involved in statutory financial accounts completion in line with the Group reporting deadlines.
- Manage the annual audit process for Group companies.
- Contribute to regular Finance meetings providing reports and analysis for decision making.
- Continuous improvement: review and assess processes to maximise efficient processes and personal involvement in the finance department. This includes understanding and developing the reporting packages as and when necessary.
Management Accountant Skills Required:
- Proven experience in management accounts
- Knowledge of the travel industry would be advantageous
- Excellent MS Excel skills including vlook-ups and pivot tables
- Experience in preparing monthly management accounts
Previously successful candidates have come from a Finance Manager, Assistant Finance Manager, Accountant or Management Accountant background
To apply for the role of Management Accountant please apply online or call 01737309984
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk