2 days left
- Full Time
We are delighted to be working with one of the UK’s top 100 Accountancy Practices, who have been Finalists for the past three years for a major UK Accountancy award, which recognises excellence in the Accountancy profession.
Our Client now offers a great opportunity to join their well established, and growing Accountancy Practice. As part of the management team, you will be responsible for providing a professional accountancy service to Limited Companies, Partnerships, and Sole Traders. As part of this role, you will support one of the Directors in running their varied portfolio and be a mentor to junior members of the team in their day to day responsibilities.
Your Key Focus
Reporting directly to the Director you will be responsible for the preparation and review of financial statements and tax returns.
Your client skills will be utilised when dealing with queries or requesting additional information ensuring accurate completion of their accounts and returns according to statutory deadlines.
To review and monitor junior members of the team’s work, in order to identify relevant points relating to Client accounts.
The skills you will need:
- A minimum of 1-2 years post qualified ACCA / ACA or at least 5 years qualified by experience.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to manage a varied portfolio of owner managed businesses in respect of audit, accountancy, taxation & business advice.
- Experience of working with clients within a busy accountancy practice.
It would be great if you also had:
- Previous exposure to new business development.
- Legislatively compliant with strong technical skills (including FRS102 & recent tax legislation changes)
- A good working knowledge of accounting systems, such as CCH, Sage, QuickBooks, Xero.
To be considered by our Client, you will need to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Have a strong problem-solving ability & able to deliver a high quality, accurate accountancy service to clients whilst being capable of meeting strict deadlines.
- Possess strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- You will need to be mobile and flexible, as you will be required to work in other Company offices and Clients sites when applicable.
- You will be highly motivated & organised with good networking skills & the ability to develop new business whilst maintaining strong business relationships with existing clients.
- You will have experience of coaching and supporting junior colleagues through their individual professional development programs.
In Return our Client Offers:
- Professional and smart working environment
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Very Competitive Salary
- The opportunity to work for one of the Top 100 UK Accountancy Firms, who pride themselves on excellence.
- Support with future study for further professional qualifications
- Flexible approach to working hours
- 25 Annual Leave plus statutory bank holidays.
- Free onsite car parking
If you have the required qualifications and experience, have worked in Practice and are positive about continuing your career in Practice, then we are very keen to hear from you.
For the right person, there is so much potential. It really is an opportunity not to be missed.
Quorum People are operating as an employment business.