Geotechnical and Geo-Environmental Consultant
3 days left
- Full Time
Geotechnical and Geo-environmental Engineer
Location: Sheffield, Huddersfield, Leeds
Experience: 2 - 8 years [Engineer, Senior Engineer, Principal Engineer]
The Role: An experienced Geotechnical and Geo-environmental Engineer who would like to join an established team to work on a variety of projects.
The Team: The team of Geotechnical and Geo-environmental professionals has a wide range of experience and is led by a Director and two Associates who adopt a hands-on approach!
- The team prides itself on providing a supportive learning environment
- Look to progress all of its engineers/consultants
- Excellent internal career progression
Salary and Benefits:
- salaries reviewed twice a year
- personal approach to rewarding staff based on merit
- contributory pension scheme and life insurance
- generous holiday allowance
- discounted health cash plan which can assist with a number of every day medical costs e.g. dental and optical.
- strong Degree or Masters in Geology, Geography or Civil Engineering
- working towards chartership with the Geological Society, Institution of Civil Engineers, or similar.
- Phase 1 and Phase 2 geotechnical/geo-environmental site investigation reports.
- Trial pitting, soakaway testing, borehole investigations, verification
- Supervision of works which may include inspecting foundations, drilling, earthworks or remediation of contaminated sites.
- Coal mining risk assessments
- Liaising with clients, regulators, contractors
- Carrying out detailed quantitative risk assessments.
- Recommendations for foundation design, slope stability etc.
A full driving licence is essential (appropriate mileage will be paid to accommodate maintenance costs)
Interviews this week and next week!
Email me, Yasmina Ezzegraoui on for more information. Please include a word copy of your CV. Alternatively, call me on .