Fraud Claims Coordinator - Excellent Opportunity
My client, a market leading insurer are seeking a fraud coordinator to join their vibrant office based in their Milton Keynes office. The role is within the special claims unit which manages the investigation of third party motor claims which show a level of fraud indicators.
Main Purpose of the role
This role will support the delivery of first-class counter fraud services to the UK insurance industry.
- Using research, good judgment, experience, and knowledge, in order to make sound decisions when assessing referrals
- Acting as the main liaison for internal stakeholders for referrals and queries
- To be responsible for the implementation and delivery of fraud training as required
- Working as part of the Intelligence team; by keeping up to date with incoming Intelligence, identifying new trends, requesting MI, completing focused file reviews
- Analysing the data and information gathered from referrals and MI reports, to identify fraud risks that require special investigation
Skills & Experience
- Excellent and extensive knowledge motor claims handling, gained from experience of working as a Claims Handler or Claims Investigation:
- Uninsured Drivers Agreement and/or Untraced Drivers Agreement and/or Internal Regulations
- The Road Traffic Act and Article 75
- An excellent and extensive working knowledge of CPR, PACE, DPA and The Fraud Act 2006
- The ability to make a reasoned decision as to when to investigate or settle a claim, with consideration to Intelligence, evidence and economics
- Possess excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- At least 3 years previous experience in a similar environment
If this role interests you and you possess the right skills and experience required, then please submit your application or contact Simon Watters or alternatively, please visit the Bright Blue website.
Bright Blue Recruit will treat your application with the strictest of confidence.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in our vacancy.