Industrial Air Conditioning Service Engineer - London
The company is a well established air conditioning, refrigeration and water chiller manufacturer that cover all over the country; they have a long standing reputation and have many contacts in the industry. The engineers are well looked after which means they have a very low staff turnover; employees get rewarded for hard work.
They are recruiting for an industrial air conditioning / water chiller service engineer, you will be:-
- Providing service and maintenance on water chillers (air conditioning), recips, screw compressors and propane chillers as well as Turbocor compressors
- Covering London
- Working with a variety of clients including retail, schools, banking and commercial premises
- 35-39k basic depending on experience
- Travel pay
- Overtime and call out rota
- 20 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays - this increased by 1 day per full year of service up to 25 days
- Van, phone, fuel card, benefits (including private healthcare and pension)
- Service and maintenance experience on water chilled air conditioning, screw compressors, recip compressors and propane chillers
- Living in or around the London area
- Valid F-Gas certificate
Do you know anyone else that might be suitable for this job - if so, get them to call me as they are always looking for experienced water chiller engineers.
For an immediate interview contact Adam Southam
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd. with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.