Senior financial accountant
6 days left
- Full Time
A senior financial accountant is sought by an established City-based commodities broker to join the existing financial control team. As senior financial accountant you will play an integral role in the continual improvement of the control function, facilitate the company's consolidation and offer analytical support.
- Preparation of annual financial statements for a number of entities under various accounting standards (IRFS, US GAAP, Singapore GAAP, Hong Kong GAAP, Norweigian GAAP).
- Prepare monthly analytical review on legal entity income statement and balance sheet Manage monthly close process, including consolidation entries at Group level
- Manage adhoc inquiries
- Prepare technical accounting papers for external auditors
- Preparation of monthly management reports, including Board meetings;
- Preparation of monthly tax computations;
- Regulatory Reporting
- Big 4 audit experience preferred.
- Financial statement preparation under UK GAAP and IFRS
- Strong Microsoft excel skills
- Client-focused approach
- Experience within Financial services (ideally broking)
For further details please apply now.