Accountant - fluent Dutch
- Full Time
An Accountant with fluent Dutch and English is currently sought for an exciting online financial services company with offices in London. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Dutch speaking accountant who is ready for a new challenging position with wide international scope. The role will be to optimise and regulate all accounting functions and financial reports for high value clients across the Benelux market space.
Previous experience and a track record in an accounting function is desirable, as the role is to include reporting/analysis, forecasting financial results, producing balance sheets and overall business performance functions. The role offers a great chance to join a successful and fast growing company.
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- (Part-Qualified) accountant, CIMA, ACA or ACCA or equivalent
- Experience of UK and non UK accounting transactions
- Previous skills in accounting, balance sheet reconciliation and reporting is desired
- Previous work experience as a (Part-Qualified) Accountant is beneficial
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of IFRS or GAAP is beneficial
- SAP skills are desirable
- Hard worker and able to take full responsibility for varied duties including basic bookkeeping and management of contractual and other legal issues
- Must work in an organised manner and have good communication skills
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Frank. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.