Personal Client Assistant - Glasgow - £20k
You have the opportunity to join a leading Wealth Management Company as a Personal Client Assistant.
The role of PCA is to support advisers and clients alike in their goals. The role will encompass both new business and client servicing.
- Managing leads with the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Accurate and timely data entry on to CRM
- Arranging appointments and diary management
- Preparing meeting packs for client appointments and ongoing client communication regarding follow-up and review meetings
- Data Collection on client portfolios
- Checking new business paperwork, banking cheques, scanning documents
- Submission of new business to Platform and Off-Platform administration teams
- Updating static information - change of name, address etc.
- Preparing valuations
- Assisting Advisers with fact find input
- Archiving documents
- Handling and administration of Incoming and Outgoing communications covering all aspects of client instruction with respect to their portfolios, general enquiries and advice related documentation
- Task and workflow management on back office system
- Document Management
- General ad hoc admin duties
- Liaising and working with colleagues within the Practice to ensure success and operational efficiency and profitability
- Previous financial services experience is preferable
- Excellent attention to detail
- IT skills
- Team Player
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
- Excellent record keeping and reporting capabilities
- Proactive nature to gain efficiencies
- Ability to multi-task
You will be provided with a salary in the region of £20k + PMI, Income Protection, Life Cover and Pension.