6 days left
- Full Time
Debt / Loan - Real Estate - Our Client are a niche Real Estate Financial Services company who provide short term loans to a number of property companies from Investors / Developers to Entrepreneurs. The company are growing steadily in the market and have a rewarding structure in place for all of their employees. They are currently looking to add a Transaction Analyst to the team focusing on Asset Management as well as Transactions.
- Creating weekly and bi-weekly research articles and video / audio content for the company website and social media platforms.
- Identifying exhibitions and networking opportunities.
- Preparing and assisting with the preparation of presentations and materials for potential investors and co-lenders.
- Preparing term sheets for live deals.
- Preparing due diligence and post due diligence short form credit papers.
- Requesting legal, valuation and project monitoring quotes from professionals.
- Collating and reviewing initial documentation from lawyers.
- Carrying out due diligence and analysis on deals and borrowers.
- Compiling and updating underwriting checklist on transactions.
- Preparing template documents.
- Creating and reviewing credit policy documentation.
- Creating and preparing credit committee minutes.
- Preparing and assisting in the preparation of key terms summary post-drawdown.
- Following-up on conditions subsequent or other borrower requirements/requests.
- Preparing monthly asset management sheets following direct liaison with borrowers.
- Assisting with investor reporting.
The Person: will have previous experience working in a similar role in the property sector, there is a strong preference for candidates who have worked in the Lending / Debt / Loan sector and have good 'hands on' experience. The incumbent will have good written and spoken English and someone who can present to investors and coordinate with borrowers. It is HIGHLY BENEFICIAL if the candidate has experience working in the Italian market and is fluent in Italian. This is an excellent opportunity for a bright, intelligent and switched on Analyst to join an entrepreneurial and growing firm.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.