Financial Reporting Manager
A world-renowned restaurant chain is now seeking a Financial Reporting Manager to help drive the business to success. In this role you will be responsible for leading the Financial Reporting team of four, overseeing the financial accounting, management reporting, planning and projections, and taking ownership of the SOX process.
This is an exciting time to join the business, which has achieved 44 consecutive quarters of sales growth. In the UK many new strategies are being implemented to ensure that the business continues to be market leader.
Your main duties will include:
- Managing the financial reporting team, responsible for the company's results under US GAAP for internal reporting and UK GAAP for statutory reporting
- Reviewing annual statutory accounts for 5 / 6 companies under UK GAAP
- Coordinating and submitting the mid-month rolling projection to the US
- Leading the one year and three year financial planning process by coordinating the wider finance team in preparing, reviewing and submitting a robust budget and supporting presentation deck
- Overseeing the Finance Analyst in the management of the budgeting and reporting on the G&A cost base
- Owning the SOX controls framework for the UK business, ensuring that appropriate controls are in place
- Leading the Capex planning process with budget owners
- Taking a leadership role in the strategy, planning and accounting for major projects across the business
- Managing the construction finance team responsible for the accounting processes around fixed asset and capital investment
This role is a great half way house between a technical financial accounting manager role, and more or a commercial role. In order to apply for the position, it is essential you possess for following:
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualification with at least three years' post qualification experience
- Managerial experience of teams of three or more
- Commercial acumen
- UK GAAP, US GAAP and SOX highly desirable
To take advantage of this job opportunity, or for more information please contact Emma Barden on or email .