6 days left
- Full Time
Are you an AAT qualified or Part Qualified Accountant? Are you professional and reliable? Would you like to work for one of the UKs largest financial service businesses? If yes, we have the perfect role for you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for one of the UKs largest FS businesses, based in a great central London location.
The main purpose of this role will be to assist with the Month End Reporting for the business. This part of the company holds the shared service function of the business. It is also the central payroll source and performs the primary accounts payable function for the active platforms (Real Estate, Renewables, Infrastructure and Financial Services) within Europe.
Do you pride yourself on the following skills?
- AAT qualified at a minimum or Part Qualified
- Professional and reliable
- Committed and not afraid of having to put in extra time as and when required
- Able to multitask, accurate and meticulous
This will be a varied role and you will enjoy completing duties which include:
- Prepayments - recognition and release
- Accruals - recognition and release
- Weekly reconciliations of bank accounts
- Assist with the monthly VAT return preparation
- Arears collection of intercompany charges
- To assist with the preparation of the monthly general ledger reconciliations
- To assist with the production of the annual shared services business plan
The role will pay up to £29,000 for the right candidate, so If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. We are looking forward to conducting interviews.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.