Payroll/Accounts Assistant - Peterborough
Are you AAT Qualified or studying? A Top 100 Firm of Chartered Accountants is currently looking for a Payroll / Accounts Assistant to join their office based in Peterborough.
In this role, you will be carrying out crucial bookkeeping tasks to enable the completion of VAT returns, management reports and give a sound base for the preparation of the annual accounts. You will also be expected to run client payrolls on a weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis.
- Bookkeeping on various software/cloud packages including Sage
- Reconcile control accounts (bank, purchase ledger, sales ledger, PAYE, wages, VAT etc.)
- Timely completion of VAT returns
- Supervise and work as part of the Bookkeeping Team
- Processing Payroll and RTI compliances
- You will be expected to liaise with HMRC on any queries.
- AAT studying or qualified (not essential)
- Sage Bookkeeping experience desired
For further information on the Bookkeeper role, please apply direct or contact Josie Studd at AJ Chambers.