6 days left
- Full Time
MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT (DUNFERMLINE) £38,000 - £40,000
Change Recruitment Group have been engaged with exclusively on the above appointment, which is a newly created opening on the back of continued growth across both the division and the wider Group, driven by both organic growth and a series of acquisitions.
As the business continues to grow, there is an ongoing need to ensure tighter financial controls are in place, allowing for more in depth analysis and accurate data to be provided to senior management. You will be supporting the Financial Controller on a daily basis but will also work closely with the Finance Director.
· Preparing management accounts for multiple sites
· Developing KPI reporting across the division
· Collate / summarise management accounts from each site
· Provide monthly summary updates for budget holders
· Work with finance and management teams to manage internal controls
· Implement and deliver improved all round performance, management information and support corporate goals
· Manage working capital requirements for the division
What are we looking for?
· Fully qualified or nearing full qualification
· Minimum of 2-3yrs operating at a similar level
· Ideally have experience dealing with multiple sites
· Previous industry experience would be preferable, although those currently working within practice will also be considered
· Hungry for progression with real drive and ambition
· Strong Excel skills are a must
The initial role will be that of Management Accountant but in line with the aforementioned growth, the role will evolve over the next couple of years. It’s clearly an exciting time to be joining the business, with further growth planned over the next 5yrs.
The client is looking for a confident and articulate individual who will come with a strong commercial acumen. As you engage with senior stakeholders across the business the need to hold excellent communication skills, will be paramount. Tied into the ongoing growth of the business, you will be working in a fast paced environment so it is important that you can operate and excel within such a set-up.
This opportunity will generate considerable interest and applicants will be dealt with on a first come first served basis, so an early application is advised. For further information or an informal discussion of the role, please contact me at the earliest opportunity.