Our exclusive client is currently recruiting for an experienced Management Accountant to cover maternity leave starting ASAP. The contract will be initially for 6 months, though may be extended to 9 months.
The role is working for a smaller subsidiary of a larger business, whose turnover is £3.5 million and the successful candidate will be responsible for the accounting for that business.
The role includes:
- Preparation and completion of monthly management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Accruals and prepayments
- Fixed Assets and depreciations
- Quarterly VAT
- Reconciliation of company bank account
- Preparing supplier statements, processing invoices and reconciliation of statements
- A small amount of monthly payroll duties
Experience is essential for this role as the candidate will be expected to hit the ground running though there will be a short hand over period. The IT package used is Sage line 200 though it isn’t essential that you have previously used this.
If you have the above skills, please apply to Tammy Smith now.