Property Manager - Leeds City Centre Based - UK Travel - Company Car
2 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity for a Property Manager/Block Manager within a leading provider of services and management consultancy for residential property assets throughout the UK.
Our teams include PRS Project Delivery and Operational Management, specialist Block Management, Lettings and Property Management. We work on behalf of private and institutional clients including major investment funds, banks, property companies, freeholders, resident management companies and developers. We provide holistic management services to buildings in single and multiple ownership and are widely recognised of one of the leading providers of services for residential property assets.
Duties to include
- To manage and exercise full control of communal aspects of expenditure, overseeing the financial health of the development and taking the appropriate action if needed and ensuring that expenditure remains within budget.
- To assist that asset manager with preparation of annual budgets for current developments and assist in the preparation of budgets for new business
- To secure best value for money in contracted services by means of competitive quotations etc. To negotiate contract terms and prices and to monitor and address issues relating to contractor performance.
- To advise and guide property management colleagues in respect of issues that may arise in connection with the development including technical build related issues, defects, repairs and H&S compliance matters.
- To manage service provision to the client and tenants.
- To exercise judgment on a daily basis in respect of maintenance requirements, Always ensuring the availability of funds before works are committed.
- To act as primary internal point of contact for asset managers in respect of all services to developments in management.
- To ensure insurance cover is in place on all developments and that copies of all current policy documents are held on file and updated as needed.
- To establish and maintain development management information, inspection reports and health and safety records.
- To visit all sites on a regular basis and no less than monthly, ensuring that a proactive management and maintenance service is delivered.
- To effectively resolve management problems or disputes in accordance with legal obligations and with specific reference to the appropriate lease.
- To liaise with the Asset Manager concerning the need for cyclical and planned maintenance always ensuring that funds are available before works are committed.
- To ensure fire risk assessments and health and safety assessments are undertaken, identified risks are actioned and to review and annotate the assessments annually.
- To ensure that all elements of the building are managed appropriately and that both the client and LIV comply with their obligations.
- To prepare and issue an annual asset report for the development which in turn will assist with formulating an annual asset management strategy for the development.
- To seek and ensure that all management services are contracted and operational at the point of handover/commencement of Management Agreements.
Candidates wishing to apply to the role should have:
- Previously worked in a property management, PRS or block management role.
- Either a facilities related qualification, e.g. IOSH, NEBOSH, ABIFM or MBIFM. AIRPM, MIRPM or MRICS would most certainly be considered.
- Previously worked in a residential or block management arena
The successful applicant will receive a fantastic role with a reputable organisation as well as a competitive annual salary + Car + 37.5 hours a week