Regional Healthcare Sales Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
The business are recruiting several client-facing Regional Healthcare Sales Managers, across the UK, to rapidly increase the volume of sales into NHS hospitals.
The business is a global leader within Infection Prevention and Control.
- Within defined target markets, develop and maintain high level contact to key influencers and decision makers; providing linkage at senior level.
- Identify and track high profile or large clients of strategic value.
- Identify and lead core opportunities from early contact to order entry.
- Develop and deliver strategic proposals for specific projects.
- Direct responsibility for new business opportunities and assigned accounts within target markets.
- Build and maintain a healthy pipeline in accordance with KPIs - updating the CRM system (Salesforce) with details of all client meetings, calls, correspondence and opportunities.
- Secure new contracts to meet sales targets.
- Submit regular sales activity plans, reports and forecasts.
- Provide technical and industry knowledge to other sales team members and customers as necessary.
- Maintain a market intelligence capability to ensure that the business are fully aware of opportunities, issues and competitive threats.
- Provide input for the business' marketing activities (sales conferences, exhibitions, user group meetings, PR activity, editorials, creation of sales literature, presenting to potential customers at industry events, corporate hospitality, seminars, promotional material, etc.).
- Represent the business at meetings and conferences in a manner commensurate with the image that they wish to project.
- A relevant life science (microbiology, virology, immunology, epidemiology, etc.) or nursing degree.
- Experience of selling into NHS hospitals.
- Knowledge of infectious diseases, IP&C and antimicrobial technologies.
- Experience of working in formal processes to produce winning bids.
- Proficiency with Salesforce CRM and MS Office software.
- Willingness to travel.
- An established network of hospital Infection Prevention and Control stakeholders would be a distinct advantage.
- Basic salary (commensurate with experience) + bonus + car allowance