Commercial Finance Analyst
A newly qualified Finance Analyst opportunity has arisen at a well-known high street retailer in central London. Working specifically within the retail team, this role has a healthy mix of FP&A and commercial finance.
As well as being ambitious and hardworking, my client is looking for an individual with a very analytical mindset who can confidently liaise with a range of stake holders across the business.
- Ensure a robust delivery of the annual stores budgets and forecasts with detailed commentary
- Analysis of store financial performance on a monthly basis
- Act as the key Business Partner to the retail team
- Develop strong relationships with senior stakeholders and become a trusted advisor
- Provide the necessary support to ensure the financial company goals are achieved
- Continuously seek to improve processes and procedures
- Appraise business cases by reviewing and challenging financial impact
To qualify for this position, the successful candidate will have the following:
- CIMA/ACA or ACCA qualification
- Commercial finance experience
- Retail experience preferable
To take advantage of this job opportunity, or for more information please contact Emma Barden on or email .