King's College London - Finance Business Partner (Health)
4 days left
- Full Time
Based in the heart of London, King's College London is one of the top 20 universities in the world, the largest centre for the education of healthcare professionals in Europe, and is home to five Medical Research Council Centres.
King’s is a multi-faculty institution, providing high-quality teaching, research and innovation across the sciences, humanities, medicine, law, dentistry, and social sciences.
King’s is looking for a high calibre Finance Business Partner. The post sits within the Finance Department, in the Management Accounts team responsible for the Health Faculties. Reporting directly into the Assistant Director of Finance (Health) this is a key role within the Management Accounts (Health) team, working closely with both the academic community and the research support community.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing business partnering support to Health Faculty Services, which the post-holder will take a significant role in developing to function as a Faculty equivalent: comprising both research and teaching infrastructure. For example our CUI Facility reopens imminently after a £3m refurbishment, and we are currently putting in place a new mouse management system within our BSU.
- Providing business partnering support to groups directly within our largest Faculty (eg Global Health and Imaging)
- Enhancing the financial information reporting and analysis capacity of the wider team;
- Presentation and provision of financial information to the cross KCL/ Trusts Clinical Trials Office
The successful candidate must be a professionally qualified accountant with excellent systems and excel skills. You will have an autonomous and proactive approach with accounting and business knowledge. You will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to influence and build rapport with a range of finance and non-finance persons across the organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enterprising finance professional to join a world-leading organisation and will provide an excellent platform in your career.
- Application closes: 7th May 2017
- Shortlisting: wc 8th May 2017
- Interviews: wc 15th May 2017
For more information or an informal discussion please contact Bryony Feeney follwoing the link below. Early application is highly recommended.