5 days left
- Full Time
Business Analyst - Financial Services - Milton Keynes - Business Transformation
£45,000-£55,000 + Excellent Bonus , Benefits & CAR
To support the organisations business transformation functions and change initiatives to identify and analyse business requirements and deliver solutions. This role will also be responsible for the ongoing development of the organisations Business Process Framework
- Work with the business to identify and evaluate proposed changes, provide cost benefit analysis, and to provide recommendations for new project work, particularly in the business transformation space
- Heavy involvement with business process engineering
- Build robust relationships with business departments which are of benefit multiple areas of the business. This includes giving advice on how to move projects forward and to more formally make suggestions of the best way to proceed
- Provide estimates and resource requirements for the business analysis phases of all projects
- Work closely with the Project Managers and with the business, to ensure change is managed successfully
- Requirement gathering and the running for workshops with senior and executive level stakeholders
- A sound knowledge Business Analysis theory
- Strong experience with business transformation projects (business facing as opposed to just IT)
- Ability to multi-task, combining hands-on business analysis and leadership
- The ability to understand the big picture and strategic objectives, displaying organisational sensitivity.
- The ability to take ownership and display high levels of responsibility and initiative
- Excellent communication skills, both formal and informal - This is KEY , especially when engaging with stakeholders.
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience in a Business Analysis role : Business transformation projects- Industry is open but good communication is KEY
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
If you believe that the above describes you, please get in touch with Tom Ogden at Oliver James Associates to find out more- / or click apply. If successful, you will be contacted within 24 hours. Oliver James are engaged as an employment organisation with an exclusive partnership for this particular client