Business Development Assistant
Hyperion Insurance Group are one of the world's leading insurance groups.
We attract the brightest talent in the market because we empower our employees to be the best they can be.
An exciting position exists in our London office for a bright and enthusiastic person seeking to build a career in the Insurance industry.
Hyperion Insurance Group is looking to recruit a Business Development Assistant to work within the Professional Indemnity division of Howden UK Group Ltd.
The Professional Indemnity team employs 130 people and specialises in the provision of PI broking, advisory and risk management services to professional services firms. We focus heavily on the financial Intermediary, property services, accountancy and legal sectors representing many of the UK’s leading professional services firms.
The successful candidate will be expected to liaise with:
- Group support functions
- External agencies
- Colleagues including Executive Directors
- Clients and prospects
- Key external stakeholders
The ideal candidate will ideally have the following skills:
- Confident and articulate
- Excellent organisational skills with a proven ability to work to deadlines
- Proven ability to work on own initiative and to work under pressure
- Proactive, tenacious and creative
- Strong commercial acumen
- Well-presented and ability to communicate with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
- At least 2 year’s sales, marketing or business development experience within a B2B environment, preferably an insurance broker or professional services firm.
- Prior experience of assisting in the delivery and management of successful social media strategies
- A level Grade A-C (or equivalent) as a minimum.
- A Marketing or business related degree would be preferable but not essential
About Hyperion London
Our London office is open plan with a professional and personable culture. We have an excellent employee benefits scheme which includes:
- Reduced Gym memberships
- Childcare Vouchers
- Bike to work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
We are proud of our learning and development programme.
We provide some of the best employee training within the Insurance industry and we support our employees professional development.
If you looking for a company where you can thrive, develop and build a career then we want to hear from you.