Security Officer / Security Guard
Security Officer / Security Guard (Leading Venue)
A Security Officer / Security Guard (who has an SIA Door Supervisor Licence) is needed to join a world leading exhibitions and international convention centre based between Canary Wharf and London City Airport. With training on offer expect to play a key role ensuring the safety of all staff, visitors, contractors and company assets.
Hosting over 300 events a year and welcoming over 4 million visitors, from every corner of the globe, this leading venue boasts a fully flexible auditorium, catering & exhibition space and a multitude of meeting rooms, from boardrooms to a 1,000 seat theatre. Due to ongoing success they are now seeking a Security Officer / Security Guard to join a fantastic team.
The Security Officer / Security Guard will join the team tasked with managing security operations. Whether you are conducting patrols efficiently and to a high standard; monitoring security information and acting accordingly; updating the security management team on all incidents and issues; taking part in risk assessments; issuing parking notices to vehicles; producing reports on any lighting which isn't working or identifying any training needs, it will be your superb team working skills that ensure a safe an secure environment for all.
To qualify... You should be a Security Officer / Security Guard / SIA Officer / SIA Security Officer / SIA Door Supervisor or similar who can show:
- Experience working in a Security team / high security environment;
- An SIA Door Supervisor Licence;
- The ability to demonstrate gravitas / presence within a security role;
- An awareness of emergency response procedures (in a public facing environment) and a general security / safety awareness;
- An ability to cope under pressure and in difficult situations;
- The ability to handle / diffuse difficult conversations and situations;
- Excellent communication and team work skills.
Ideally you will be first aid trained and hold a full UK driving licence.
In return the Security Officer / Security Guard can expect a fantastic working environment with a superb benefits package that includes, a discretionary bonus, contributory personal pension (maximum of 15%), private medical insurance cover (currently BUPA), 25 days annual leave, free onsite gym, season ticket loan scheme, cycle to work scheme, life assurance (4x salary), childcare vouchers, free onsite parking plus much more.
More searches like this
- Healthcare Supply Chain & Logistics £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Public Sector Supply Chain & Logistics £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Retail Supply Chain & Logistics £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Travel, Leisure & Tourism Supply Chain & Logistics £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)